Loose Teas from Bird & Blend
All wines by the glass are served in standard 175ml measures - 125ml measures are available on request. Sparkling wine is served in 125ml measures.
Blackdown Vermouth 50ml £4.80, Campari 50ml £3.90 (+ orange or fizzy water £5.50)
Mirabello Pinot Grigio, DOC Delle Venezie, Italy, 2018
- Fresh, dry, gentle floral, citrus aromas, honeyed notes with orchard fruit and lemon.
El Viejo del Valle Sauvignon Gris, Chile, 2019
- Aromatic cousin of Sauvignon Blanc, bags of character, aroma of citrus and frangipani.
Luzada Albariño, Rias Baixas Spain, 2018
- Dry and crisp with saline minerality, ripe stoned fruit, a real peach!
Alphabetical Blanc, Chardonnay/Roussanne, South Africa, 2018
- Mineral yet fruity, fresh yet rich, lively and very drinkable. Minimal intervention.
Rag & Bone Riesling, Magpie Estate, Eden Valley, South Australia, 2018
- Elegant, youthful, on the nose it’s like lime on the rocks, palate is bright, zingy, textural.
Plumpton Estate, Ortega, England, 2017
- Rich textured, barrel fermented, balanced fruit, freshness, lime and elderflower nose.
Puilly Fumé Blondelet, France, 2015
- Lovely ripe fruitiness, mineral, floral, hint of sherbet.
Da Vero Biologico, Nero d’Avola, Terre Siciliane, Italy, 2017
- Ripe aromas of black fruit, hint of spice, rich plum and bramble fruit characters. Organic.
Alianca Bairrada Reserva, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Baga, Portugal, 2017
- Intense berry aromas, spice and rich earthy notes, plum and cherry, grippy tannins.
Palacio Del Camino Real Crianza, Rioja, Spain 2015
- Easy drinking, fruity Rioja bursting with black cherry, dark fruits and peppery spice.
El Infiernillo Pinot Noir, Valle de Casablanca, Chile, 2018
- Charming with smokey raspberry and cherry fruit, rich yet delicate, supple finish.
Wishbone Shiraz Grenache, Magpie Estate, South Australia, 2017
- Vibrant and juicy with bags of fruit and spice and a lick of creamy oak.
Magnifico Primitivo di Manduria, Puglia, Italy, 2017
- Rich, full bodied, luscious fresh dark fruits, long, satisfying finish.
Chateau Laussac Cuvee La Fleur, Merlot/Cabernet Franc, France, 2016
- Big meaty red with cassis, tobacco, good acidity, tannic and dry. Unofficially organic.
Les Cerisiers Cotes du Rhone, Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Syrah, France, 2018
- Truly gastronomic classic salmon pink rosé, balanced, moreish with berry freshness.
Palladiano Durello Spumante Brut NV, Veneto, Italy
La Jara Organic Frizzante Prosecco, Italy
Ridgeview Cavendish, Ditchling, England
Bedlam Pilsner, West Sussex, 4.2%, 330ml
Good Things Brewing Pale Ale, Eridge, East Sussex, 4.5%, 330ml
Blonde Organic Lager, Horsham, Sussex, 5%, 500ml (vg)
Crowman Cider, Battle, East Sussex, 6%, 500ml
SPIRITS AND LIQUEURS
All served in 25ml measures except Baileys
Blackdown Vermouth 50ml £4.80, Campari 50ml £3.90, Blackdown Vodka £3.50, Absolut £3, Cachaca £3, Grappa £3, Doorlys Barbados Rum £4, Bacardi Rum £3, Kraken Spiced Rum £3, Remy Martin Cognac £4, Baron de Sigognac 10 year old Armagnac £4.50, Grand Marnier £3, Jack Daniels £3, Jameson £3, Monkey Shoulder Whisky £3.50, House of Suntory Japanese Whisky £4, Laphroaig Whisky £4.50, Teeling Irish Whiskey £4.50, Tuaca £3, St Germain £3, Limoncello £2.50, Kahlua £2.70, Frangelico £3, Amaretto Disaronno £3, Baileys 50ml £3.50
Still, Sparkling Mineral Water 330ml
Still, Sparkling Mineral Water 750ml
Coke, Diet Coke 330ml
Fever Tree Tonic Water 200ml
Folkington’s Juices 250ml – Apple, Orange
Fentimans Ginger Beer 275ml, Traditional Victorian Lemonade 275ml, Rose Lemonade 275ml