Loose Teas from Bird & Blend
All wines by the glass are served in standard 175ml measures - 125ml measures are available on request.
Blackdown Vermouth 50ml £4.80, Campari 50ml £3.90 (+ orange or fizzy water £5.50)
Mirabello Pinot Grigio, DOC Delle Venezie, Italy, 2018
- Fresh, dry, gentle floral, citrus aromas, honeyed notes with orchard fruit and lemon.
El Viejo del Valle Sauvignon Gris, Chile, 2019
- Aromatic cousin of Sauvignon Blanc, bags of character, aroma of citrus and frangipani.
Luzada Albariño, Rias Baixas Spain, 2018
- Dry and crisp with saline minerality, ripe stoned fruit, a real peach!
Alphabetical Blanc, Chardonnay/Roussanne, South Africa, 2018
- Mineral yet fruity, fresh yet rich, lively and very drinkable. Minimal intervention.
Rag & Bone Riesling, Magpie Estate, Eden Valley, South Australia, 2018
- Elegant, youthful, on the nose it’s like lime on the rocks, palate is bright, zingy, textural.
Plumpton Estate, Ortega, England, 2017
- Rich textured, barrel fermented, balanced fruit, freshness, lime and elderflower nose.
Puilly Fumé Blondelet, France, 2015
- Lovely ripe fruitiness, mineral, floral, hint of sherbet.
Da Vero Biologico, Nero d’Avola, Terre Siciliane, Italy, 2017
- Ripe aromas of black fruit, hint of spice, rich plum and bramble fruit characters. Organic.
Alianca Bairrada Reserva, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Baga, Portugal, 2017
- Intense berry aromas, spice and rich earthy notes, plum and cherry, grippy tannins.
Palacio Del Camino Real Crianza, Rioja, Spain 2015
- Easy drinking, fruity Rioja bursting with black cherry, dark fruits and peppery spice.
El Infiernillo Pinot Noir, Valle de Casablanca, Chile, 2018
- Charming with smokey raspberry and cherry fruit, rich yet delicate, supple finish.
Wishbone Shiraz Grenache, Magpie Estate, South Australia, 2017
- Vibrant and juicy with bags of fruit and spice and a lick of creamy oak.
Magnifico Primitivo di Manduria, Puglia, Italy, 2017
- Rich, full bodied, luscious fresh dark fruits, long, satisfying finish.
Chateau Laussac Cuvee La Fleur, Merlot/Cabernet Franc, France, 2016
- Big meaty red with cassis, tobacco, good acidity, tannic and dry. Unofficially organic.
Les Cerisiers Cotes du Rhone, Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Syrah, France, 2018
- Truly gastronomic classic salmon pink rosé, balanced, moreish with berry freshness.
Palladiano Durello Spumante Brut NV, Veneto, Italy
125ml Glass/Bottle £5.50 £27
La Jara Organic Frizzante Prosecco, Italy
Ridgeview Cavendish, Ditchling, England
Bedlam Pilsner, West Sussex, 4.2%, 330ml
Good Things Brewing Pale Ale, Eridge, East Sussex, 4.5%, 330ml
Blonde Organic Lager, Horsham, Sussex, 5%, 500ml (vg)
Crowman Cider, Battle, East Sussex, 6%, 500ml
SPIRITS AND LIQUEURS
All served in 25ml measures except Baileys
Blackdown Vermouth 50ml £4.80, Campari 50ml £3.90, Blackdown Vodka £3.50, Absolut £3, Cachaca £3, Grappa £3, Doorlys Barbados Rum £4, Bacardi Rum £3, Kraken Spiced Rum £3, Remy Martin Cognac £4, Baron de Sigognac 10 year old Armagnac £4.50, Grand Marnier £3, Jack Daniels £3, Jameson £3, Monkey Shoulder Whisky £3.50, House of Suntory Japanese Whisky £4, Laphroaig Whisky £4.50, Teeling Irish Whiskey £4.50, Tuaca £3, St Germain £3, Limoncello £2.50, Kahlua £2.70, Frangelico £3, Amaretto Disaronno £3, Baileys 50ml £3.50
Still, Sparkling Mineral Water 330ml
Still, Sparkling Mineral Water 750ml
Coke, Diet Coke 330ml
Fever Tree Tonic Water 200ml
Folkington’s Juices 250ml – Apple, Orange
Fentimans Ginger Beer 275ml, Traditional Victorian Lemonade 275ml, Rose Lemonade 275ml